Junior Web Developer Germany (m/f/x)
rapiddweller is the company behind BENERATOR – the most loved test data solution to generate, anonymize, pseudonymize and migrate data for development, testing, and training purposes. We serve our clients with our global workforce at a competitive price.
We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated developer to join our dwellerTeam. You will be working on our modern technology stack and in an international environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
As Junior Web Developer, you will be part of our engineering team and help us with our technical SEO projects and the improvement of our existing products. The ideal candidate will have strong ownership, good communication skills, and enjoy working in highly collaborative and fast-paced environments. In your role, you collaborate directly with our rapiddweller co-founders Alex and Peter and our growing DEV team in Germany and Vietnam.
At rapiddweller “We are driving the digital transformation for SMEs by automating monotonous dweller tasks to leave meaningful work for humans”. We aim to let all of our dwellers grow and learn to do something meaningful that we are passionate about! The position is independent of our HQ Hamburg and can also be performed from another location in Germany. We work remotely from home or anywhere we like (e. g. co-working spaces) to get the work done.
- Optimize websites to speed, responsiveness, and SEO on-page optimization
- Develop and improve existing react.js and/or angular.js applications
- Set up and maintain WordPress themes and plugins
- Bring in your own ideas, opinions, and jokes.
Skills and requirements
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related experiences.
- First development experiences.
- Basic understanding of the web and its technology ( Communication, Website Development, Hosting, SEO/SEM )
- As a fast and eager learner, you enjoy digging into new technologies.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Good communication (English, German).
- Problem-solving skills, teamwork, and good user relations.
- Residency in Germany
We are looking forward to your application via our website.
Please include your answers to the following questions in the field Cover Letter:
- What is your level of proficiency in German & English?
- Are you comfortable working in a remote setting?
- Where do you live in Germany?
- How many years of work experience do you have with Web Programming?
- Which kind of training or projects or experience qualify you for working as a Junior Web Developer?
We love to work with you!
However you identify or whatever your path here, please apply if this position makes your heart skip a beat.
Come join us and help us build a global dwellerCompany where we’re all proud to belong.
Do not hesitate and be part of the dweller journey.
Alex & Peter