Manager Software Sales Germany (m/f/x)
rapiddweller is the company behind BENERATOR – the most loved test data solution to generate, anonymize, pseudonymize and migrate data for development, testing and training purposes. We serve our clients with our global workforce at a competitive price.
We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated software sales manager to join our dwellerTeam. You will have a leading influence on the long-term success of rapiddweller and thus also establish our rapiddweller product portfolio sustainably on the customer market. In your role, you collaborate directly with our rapiddweller co-founders Alex and Peter.
The position is independent of our HQ Hamburg and can also be performed from another location in Germany. Willingness to travel to our worldwide customers is a basic requirement.
- You are responsible for the growth of our test data solution BENERATOR and work closely with internal experts from Technical Sales, IT Consulting, Services, and Marketing
- You define sales initiatives for our worldwide customers, mainly in North America and europe, and execute them independently until successful closure
- You are a specialist when it comes to developing large business opportunities with our key customers and driving the projects to completion
- You monitor sales targets and proactively initiate actions as needed in collaboration with our sales and engineering team
Skills and requirements
- You are a “hunter” personality and love to be rewarded for your success – your commissions are not capped
- You have professional experience in software sales and know how big deals are realized. Ideally, you have expertise in topics such as testing and databases
- You bring the ability to build and maintain sustainable partnerships at the top management level (C-level) within our international client base
- Great communication (English, Germany)
We are looking forward to your application via our website.
Please include answers to the following questions in your Cover Letter:
- What is your level of proficiency in German?
- What is your level of proficiency in English?
- Where do you live in Germany?
- How many years of work experience do you have in Software Sales?
- What makes you a “hunter” personality?
We love to work with you!
However you identify or whatever your path here, please apply if this position makes your heart skip a beat.
Come join us and help us build a global dwellerCompany where we’re all proud to belong.
Do not hesitate and be part of the dweller journey.
Alex & Peter