Web Developer Vietnam (m/f/x)
rapiddweller is the company behind BENERATOR – the most loved test data solution to generate, anonymize, pseudonymize and migrate data for development, testing, and training purposes. We serve our clients with our global workforce at a competitive price.
We seek an enthusiastic and self-motivated developer to join our dwellerTeam. You will be working on our modern technology stack and in an international environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
As our Development Engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of the development of our rapiddweller Solutions (BENERATOR, rapidorderApp, …) as well as our customer projects (Custom Software Development, SEO Pagespeed Optimization, …). The ideal candidate will have strong ownership, good communication skills, and enjoy working in highly collaborative and fast-paced environments. In your role, you collaborate directly with our rapiddweller co-founders Alex and Peter and support us to build our business operation in Vietnam.
At rapiddweller “We are driving the digital transformation by automating monotonous dweller tasks to leave meaningful work for humans”. We aim to let all of our dwellers grow and learn to do something meaningful that we are passionate about! We work remotely from home or anywhere we like (e. g. co-working spaces) to get the work done.
- Diving into new tech stacks: We are “language agnostic”, whatever tech stack solves a problem best will be applied.
- Experiences in technical SEO ( Pagespeed optimization ) would be a plus.
- Bring in your own ideas, opinions, and jokes.
- Keeping an overview of in-house and customer development projects.
- Grow and develop as a team leader to assign tasks to our team of developers, in the manner of a well-balancing workload aligning to their skillsets and business knowledge.
Skills and requirements
- University degree in IT, Computer Science, or related experiences.
- Solid development experience in multiple languages.
- Experience and understanding of the web and its technology ( Communication, Website Development, Hosting, SEO/SEM ). Kubernetes & Docker are a plus.
- As a fast and eager learner, you enjoy digging into new technologies.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Good communication (English).
- Problem-solving skills, teamwork, and good user relations.
We are looking forward to your application via our website.
Please include answers to the following questions in your Cover Letter:
- What is your level of proficiency in Vietnamese?
- What is your level of proficiency in English?
- Are you comfortable working in a remote setting?
- Are you living in Ho Chi Minh City?
- How many years of work experience do you have with Python (Programming Language)?
- How many years of work experience do you have with Web Programming?
- Have you completed a Bachelor’s Degree and can you give us the major and focus areas?
We love to work with you!
However you identify or whatever your path here, please apply if this position makes your heart skip a beat.
Come join us and help us build a global dwellerCompany where we’re all proud to belong.
Do not hesitate and be part of the dweller journey.
Alex & Peter